Apr 21, 2024 10:30 UTC
  • 90 percent of Iran's oil facilities are domestically produced

Pars Today - The CEO of the Iranian Oil Pipelines and Telecommunications Company said that 90 percent of their equipment is supplied by Iranian knowledge-based companies.

Arsalan Rahimi, in an interview with the Iranian Mehr news agency, emphasized that more than 90 percent of this company's equipment is domestically manufactured, and the remaining 10 percent are items whose knowledge is held by some countries, which domestic companies are now moving towards to attain.

In recent decades, economic sanctions have become a tool for bullying countries and putting pressure on independent countries on the global stage.

Since the early 1990s, the United States and the European Union have imposed hundreds of economic sanctions against other countries, especially Iran.