-
Iran to sue Saudi Arabia over Mina tragedy: Justice Minister
Jun 09, 2016 15:44Justice Minister Mostafa Pourmohammadi on Thursday said the country is intent on filing a lawsuit at international courts against Saudi Arabia for the deaths of hundreds of Iranian pilgrims in a deadly crush in Mina, near Mecca, last year.
-
Saudi Arabia says ‘still looking into’ 2015 Hajj tragedy
Jun 07, 2016 05:01Saudi Arabia says it is still reviewing the deaths of thousands of people nine months after a deadly crush during Hajj near the holy city of Mecca.
-
Iranians not attending Hajj due to Saudi obstructionism: Official
May 30, 2016 12:27The head of Iran’s Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization says Iranians will not attend this year’s Hajj, blaming Saudi Arabia for creating obstacles in the way of Iranians seeking to perform the ritual.
-
Tehran to hold Riyadh accountable if this year’s Hajj is not observed
May 29, 2016 01:40The Saudi Arabian government has “blocked all the paths” for Iran to negotiate details of this year’s Hajj.
-
Takfiri terrorists will be buried in Syria and Iraq: Senior Iranian official
May 19, 2016 07:40A high-ranking Iranian official says Takfiri terrorists will be buried in Syria and Iraq, where they have been engaging in terrorist activities over the past few years.
-
Saudi in no position to set conditions for Iranian pilgrims: MP
May 13, 2016 13:50A senior Iranian lawmaker says Saudi Arabia is in no position to set conditions for Iranian pilgrims seeking to perform the annual Hajj rituals.
-
Iran: Pilgrims won’t be sent to Hajj this year
May 12, 2016 08:46Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance Ali Jannati on Thursday said that the Islamic Republic will not send pilgrims to Hajj this year because Saudi Arabia is refusing to cooperate on arrangements for Iranians to join the annual rituals in September.
-
Iran warns Saudi Arabia over Hajj problems
May 11, 2016 11:28A senior official has hinted that Iran may stop sending pilgrims to Saudi Arabia for Hajj if the kingdom refuses to resolve visa and travel issues.
-
Iran official slams Saudi perversity in Hajj talks
Apr 28, 2016 14:41The head of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization says Saudi officials are continuing to stonewall in the talks with the Islamic Republic about the dispatch of Iranian pilgrims to the holy Mecca this year.
-
Saudi Arabia must guarantee safety of Iranian pilgrims: Official
Feb 28, 2016 11:51The head of Iran’s Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization says Riyadh must guarantee the safety of Iranian pilgrims as a condition for their future dispatch to Saudi Arabia following the death of thousands of people in the deadly 2015 crush during the Hajj rituals in Mina.